Investment amounts and profit distribution
External investments in point projects, are accepted on the basis of equity financing for the newly created enterprise of the project. In each project, at the discretion of the project team, one or several companies can be created. For example: the DumpAgro spot project includes two factories owned by two different specific companies. If there is a need to increase production capacity in general, or to increase sales in a specific regional market, the project team can announce the construction of a third production plant with the creation of a new specific company, or a separate commercial structure that is part of the project. Everyone, a true investor in the MERA project, or a person with the mandate of a project agent, has a priority right to invest in a new specific company.
- The investor has the right to a property share in the company, up to 49%.
- The investor has the right to a share net profit, up to 70%, received from the sale of goods and services of a particular company.
- 10% of the net profit received as a result of the sale of goods and services of a particular company, distributed at the discretion of the owners of the MERA project;
- 10% of the net profit received as a result of the sale of goods and services of a particular company is distributed to donations, at the discretion of the owners of the MERA project;
- 10% of the net profit received as a result of the sale of goods and services of a particular company is allocated to the development of the MERA project;
Information about potential Investors or Investors participating in projects, the profit received by the Investor, is confidential information, cannot be disseminated, is not contained in the Internet and / or local networks databases.
External investment procedure
1. The Potential Investor, to the e-mail of the project firstname.lastname@example.org, sends a letter of intent to finance the MERA project, guided by the current need for financing a list of point projects. The subject of the letter must contain the obligatory mark "New investments". The letter of intent is drawn up in any form, however, it must necessarily contain the following information:
- Name of the Investor's company (Surname and name of the private Investor, in the absence of the company);
- Full details of the company, including the registration code and address (For an individual, instead of the code, passport data are used);
- Surname and name of the authorized person representing the company and entitled to conclude an investment contract (For a private person, no need);
- The desired amount of financing (the minimum amount of financing, for companies, is the equivalent of EUR 5'000, and for individuals, the equivalent of EUR 100);
- Desired investment period (minimum investment period, at least 1 year, depending on the category of the investment amount ) ;
- If desired, partial financing is additionally indicated, indicating the breakdown of the loan into parts by dates;
2. The project team analyzes the letter of intent sent by the Investor, and in case of a positive decision, prepares an investment agreement. The investment agreement is registered in the project, signed by a certified, international, digital signature (CAdES-X-Long format) and sent to the Investor in two files: investment agreement in ".pdf" format, signature of the agreement in ".p7s" format. The investment agreement is legally valid throughout Ukraine, as well as outside Ukraine.
3. The project team, after the signed investment agreement, sends the Investor a payment request, based on the investment agreement, valid for payment, within 5 banking days. The payment request is registered in the project, signed with a certified, international, digital signature (CAdES-X-Long format) and sent to the Investor in two files: Payment request in ".pdf" format, signature of the payment request in ".p7s" format.
4. The investor signs the investment agreement with a digital signature (or prints out, signs with a regular signature, scans the investment agreement) and sends it to email@example.com by e-mail of the project.
5. After confirmation of the payment by the project bank, the investment agreement becomes valid and valid. A hard copy of the investment agreement can be sent to the Investor, if necessary, by regular mail.
According to the rules of the project, all fixed assets entering the project are annually insured and additionally provided to the Investor as collateral.