The main parameters of the vacancy:
Place of work:Not defined, remote work.
Salary:Piecework. Up to 7.5% of the order amount. Equivalent to Euro.
Career growth:Multilevel, office-based in the region of residence.
Requirements for the applicant:No requirements.
Project documents: Agent Agreement Category 1 Power of Attorney to represent the interests of the G.P. Mera project, with publication on the project website.
- Search and establishment of necessary business contacts between Investors, on the basis of Investment Agreement , and the GPMera project for the sale of products, including technical and other products (equipment, raw materials, semi-finished products, etc.), as well as the provision of various commercial services.
- Promotion of the sale of consignments of goods (wholesale).
- Ensuring the proper execution of the concluded agreements and contracts, other documents, including insurance and export licenses.
- Performing the necessary technical work when concluding transactions, agreements and contracts.
- Assisting in the delivery of goods.
- Compliance with the Internal Labor Regulations and other local regulations of the G.P.Mera project.
- Compliance with internal rules and regulations of labor protection, safety, industrial sanitation and fire protection.
- Fulfillment, within the framework of the employment contract, of the orders of the employees to whom the Agent is subordinate, according to the instructions.
AGENT undertakes, in relation to the EMPLOYER (PROJECT INITIATOR):
- Develop and agree with the INITIATOR advertising materials for the investment project. Advertising materials are to be used by the AGENT only after written agreement with the INITIATOR.
- Conduct marketing research in order to determine the range of potential INVESTORS. The research results can be presented to the INITIATOR in the form of a report.
- Search for individuals or companies interested in the implementation of local investment projects MERA , for an amount not less than the equivalent of EUR 1,000,000 (One million Euro).
- On behalf and on behalf of the INITIATOR, conduct preliminary negotiations with potential investors.
- If necessary, arrange meetings of prospective investors with the INITIATOR, on the INITIATOR's side, at the address of the project.
- Prepare the documents required to conclude a contract between the INVESTOR and the INITIATOR.
- Attend negotiations and meetings with all potential INVESTORS.
- To notify the INITIATOR at his request all information about the progress of the Investment Agreement and, if necessary, submit the relevant documents (copies of documents) within 3 calendar days from the date the INITIATOR submits the corresponding request.
- Provide potential INVESTORS with written information about the INVESTMENT PROJECT only if this information is provided by the INITIATOR or obtained from official sources.
- Make at your own expense payment for the services of specialists and organizations, arbitrarily attracted by the AGENT in order to fulfill their obligations under the Investment Agreement.
- Advise the INITIATOR on the legal regulation of ownership of real estate objects, as well as on investment activities.
- Engage, if necessary, at its own expense (pay-as-you-go) appraisers and other specialists in order to prepare the necessary documentation for the implementation of an INVESTMENT PROJECT, as well as to form appropriate advertising materials.
- To represent the interests of the INITIATOR in relations with third parties related to the execution of the Agreement, on the basis of a power of attorney issued by the INITIATOR.
- Execute the instructions of the INITIATOR under the Investment Agreement on the most favorable terms for him.
- Within 5 days from the date of execution of the INITIATOR's order, submit to the INITIATOR a progress report on the execution of the order.